Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Hello All!

So, we've had quite a few people donating a whole lot of cash this week, and it's brought our tally up immensely. As you can see on the sidebar, we have officially reached the $1500 mark!

So, this post I was planning to post another bunch of suit images. This time, I wanted specifically to post some pictures of larger people in suits, because hey, suits look good in absolutely everyone, and some pictures of people outside the norm in good-looking suits is pretty much exactly what this blog's missing is all about.

Now, you would think that, seeing as there's a whole wide internet at our disposal, that it would be pretty straightforward to find larger men in good looking suits. Yeah, not so much. The few sites I found that do big and tall suits don't advertise them terribly well in their stock, and the number of hollywood actors you could define as fat are... minimal. This, I feel, merely justifies the whole reason I'm doing this for Erin, I feel!

Meanwhile, my quest for suit images paid off a little. Here are some pictures of a few large men in good looking suits, for you, our wondrous benefactors. And when the suit is made, and Erin is in that suit, you'd better believe there will be pictures on this very blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment