Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moar Money and suits to drool over...

Hey Everyone!

Sorry that it's been a while since the last update - Erin's moved into my sharehouse for the time being, so it's getting more difficult to get time to make posts! However, I get a bit of time right now, so here we go!

In the last while, we've received another $45, bringing us to $845! Fantastic work!

Now, to tide us over for a while, I thought I'd introduce a few suit shots to the blog. Always nice to drool over some nice suits, I think!




1 comment:

  1. Yay, getting there.

    Accessory suggestion -- some kind of fancy walking stick? Like here:

    http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2010/05/degand-brussels.html

    (So much suit porn. Every time I have a bad experience with a sleazy older guy, I go to the Sartorialist to remind myself how super hot old men can be.)

    ReplyDelete