Hey followers!
Apologies for no update last week, househunting has been absolutely hectic for the two of us, so I haven't had much time to get personal things done.
However! In the last two weeks we've had quite a few donation from people, bring us $131 closer to our goal! Also, thanks to me setting up the account to get interest, the NAB has chipped in an extra $4 as well, which brings our total so far up to $1695! Which is phenomenal! And we still have just under two weeks to go, for anyone who's still planning to donate, but just hasn't gotten around to it!
Also, (and I'm aware that this is short notice), I'll be attending Kinky tonight in Northcote, if anyone reads this and wants to donate in person. Also, please remember that I'm happy to arrange to meet people to grab donations off them, if they're otherwise unable to attend events and still want to donate. Also, slightly less short-notice, I'm planning to attend Provocation with Erin, so people can also donate direct to me there.
In news regarding the Reveal, it's looking like we're going to end up going out for dnner for Erin's birthday, and it's looking very likely that we'll be heading to Taco Bill in the CBD. For those who are interested in being there for the reveal, please send me an email at kirby1024 AT gmail DOT com so I can include you in the booking!
This, ladies, gentlemen, otherwise and neither, is going to be utterly fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment