In the end, the suit decision was as follows:
- Solid charcoal twill
- Single-breasted
- Three button suit
- Shawl lapels (no satin)
- Single pockets
- Maroon lining and silver piping
- Inside the jacket will be embroidered in silver: "Specially Tailored for Erin Kyan"
- Flat front pants.
Along with that, we also designed Erin's shirt, which ended up:
- White shirt
- French collar
- Pleated back
- Square cufflink cuffs.
From this point, it will probably take another four weeks for the initial construction, after which there'll be a second fitting, to get everything just right, and possible third and fourth fittings. We're expecting to have the suit in our hands in around 6 weeks or so, give or take.In the meantime, we're likely to go shopping. Erin has already gone shopping on his own for some nice cufflinks (pictured to the right), and I plan on taking him shopping soon for a nice tie and a good pair of shoes. Fortunately, time is on our side - we have at least a month before the outfit is likely to be complete. This is the unfortunate side effect of getting clothes made to order, but I think you'll agree that the results will most certainly be worth it!
I'll be honest with you, I'm half wanting the give the whole tailored suit thing a try myself. Imagine, two hot, sexy boys in tailored suits. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment